AJ’s insight on mindset, motivation and overcoming fear delivers many powerful lessons in this episode. This was one of my favorite episodes to date and I hope you gain as much inspiration from it as I did.
- AJ shares his own personal story of weight loss and his first experience hiring a personal trainer and dealing with depression and experimenting with drugs.
- A near death overdose accident actually caused AJ’s heart to stop and sent him into a coma. After recovering AJ dove into deep exploration to create the best version of himself.
- AJ shares the steps of how to use fear to empower you and how to “slay the dragon”.
- We also learn how not to get “stuck in the traffic” of life and how to get in the “fast lane”
- The Mind, Body Solution book was written used the CopyTalk mobile dictation software
Favorite Tech/Business Resources
3 Best pieces of advice for struggling trainers are:
- Become a rabid expert in direct response marketing.
- Get a mentor and coach.
- Have resilience to adversity and challenges.
2 Most recommended books are:
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
- The 50th Law by Robert Greene and 50cent
AJ’s favorite quote:
- “The only thing stopping you…is you.”
The Phoenix Question
If tomorrow, you all of a suddenly lost all of your money, clients and contacts, how would you start all over and rise from the ashes?
Connect with AJ on Facebook.com/AJFIT
You can also find AJ’s links, products and programs here:
- LeanBuddy Software for fitpros
- AJ’s personal blog, Maximize Your Moment
- AJ’s nutritional supplement line, Life Fuel Supplements
- AJ’s Fitness Location Website
- AJ’s best selling book: The Mind Body Solution: Train your Brain for Permanent Weight Loss
Thank you again for listening and spending part of your day with me, I appreciate it so much! If you enjoyed this episode, or know someone who might, please feel free to share it with them. You can simply direct people to: http://fitproinferno.com/aj
There are also sharing and email buttons at the bottom of this post.
Thanks so much, you all inspire me!
[button link=”http://www.fitproinferno.com/freebook/” size=”large” color=”orange” window=”yes”]Free Audiobook[/button]