Lauren Gaggioli is the founder and head mentor at Higher Scores Test Prep, a SAT and ACT test preparation company. Besides running her own company, Lauren is also a master connector and expert networker when attending conferences, seminars and live events.
Even though Lauren doesn’t work in the fitness industry, her advice and expertise on how to connect with people at live events will make an incredible difference to your next conference experience.
I attended a live event with Lauren in Dallas, TX and was able to watch her in action and learn how she connected with person after person. When it comes to networking, Lauren is the authority on how to do it right.
This episode hits very close to my heart because for 5 years in a row, I avoided networking and connecting with people and it severely limited the experience I could have had and limited the growth of my business. It’s my goal that his episode with Lauren Gaggioli will prime you for making the best of your next live event and conference.
In this episode of the Fitpro Inferno Podcast, you learn:
- Lauren’s Fight Club rules of networking
- My own personal story of what you should NEVER do at live events
- How to open a conversation with a stranger
- Lauren’s worst network offender
- How to connect with superstars and higher level people on your list and navigate through the crowds
- How to establish yourself as a Peer vs Fanboy
- How to build rapport within the first minute of meeting someone
- How connecting the RIGHT way can skyrocket your business and authority