Paul has one of the highest, if not THE highest email open rates in any industry and he does so by using carefully crafted marketing pieces that he inserts his personality, storytelling and sprinkles in a little ‘adult humor’. Paul joins us on the Fitpro Inferno podcast to discus his email secrets and why you need to get comfortable talking about sex to be successful!
- Paul shares how he has made himself virtually un-copyable.
- When asked about how to get inside the minds of your client, Paul suggests getting comfortable talking about sex!
- Paul shares how the more you try to turn people off, the more you will attract the customers who are most like you and the more fun you will have.
- We discuss the exact sequence of questions that will get your prospect to buy.
- Paul gives us his best tips for struggling fitness professionals.
3 Best pieces of advice for struggling trainers are:
- Decide which specific population you want to serve and what you want to serve them.
- Charge more than the competition. If you charge budget prices, you will attract budget clients which also require more maintenance. Also you will have to depend on volume inste
- Fall in love with marketing.
2 Most recommended books are:
- The Adweek Copywriting Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Powerful Advertising and Marketing Copy from One of America’s Top Copywriters by Joseph Sugarman
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield
Paul’s favorite quote:
- “In order to lead an orchestra, you have to turn your back on the crowd.”
The Phoenix Question
If tomorrow, you all of a suddenly lost all of your money, clients and contacts, how would you start all over and rise from the ashes?
Connect with Paul at IamPaulMort.com
Thank you again for listening and spending part of your day with me, I appreciate it so much! If you enjoyed this episode, or know someone who might, please feel free to share it with them. You can simply direct people to: http://www.fitproinferno.com/paulmort
There are also sharing and email buttons at the bottom of this post.
Thanks so much, you all inspire me!
[button link=”http://www.fitproinferno.com/freebook/” size=”large” color=”orange” window=”yes”]Free Audiobook[/button]