image=”https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/42/Cute-Ball-Go-icon.png” ] Tom Crawshaw is an author, speaker and business coach specializing in Facebook marketing for fitpros. He most recently authored the book New Rules Of Facebook Ads For Fitpros: How To Get Insanely Profitable Clients in 7 Simple Steps.
Tom’s path into the fitness industry is very unique in that he’s never worked as a personal trainer before. Prior to working with fitness professionals, Tom actually worked for a digital marketing firm.
After feeling unfulfilled and stifled as an employee, Tom decided to go out on his own as a marketing consultant, working for several different industries.
Tom’s personal passion and pursuit of fitness is what lead him to work in the fitness industry as he quickly discovered the #1 frustration of nearly all personal trainers – how to get more clients.
Tom is a true professional in the fitness marketing space and in this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How using Idea Extraction (credit to Dane Maxwell) can transform your entire business and way of communicating.
- How to quickly build rapport in a sales presentation or call, when you don’t have a lot of time.
- How Tom’s personal negative thoughts severely limited his success and how he re-programmed his mindset.
- The biggest mistakes fitpros make when running paid advertising.
- What future social media platforms will be lead capturing opportunities.
- And much, much more…
You can get Toms book here: The New Rules Of Facebook Ads For Fitpros: How To Get Insanely Profitable Clients in 7 Simple Steps
Ps. I read this book and highly recommend it. It’s only $5 and will help you make thousands of dollars back on your Facebook advertising!